CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

i posted the other day. i actually had something worth talking about, but lost every thing. i hate when that happens. i knew in the back of mind, i was thinking i should copy it first before i post so if for some reason it didn't post i could always paste it into a new screen.

nothing new happening in my life. my life is so monotonous. it's the same routine every day. i wake up, take a shower, fight traffic to work, work my ass off, take my lunch driving around downtown trying to look for a good place to eat lunch, go back to work, work my ass off again until the day is done, go home, change clothes, sit in front of the computer at home so i can work some more, eat dinner in front of the computer, glance at the tv while working in front of the computer, finish work around 9 or 10 pm, watch the evening news, relax a little, and then get ready for bed to start a whole new day again. i swear, this is what i do every day of the week. every once in a while though, i do take a break and eat at some fancy restaraunt to soothe my cravings, relax, and just take a load off. a nice big cup of margarita and dinner is really good after a long days work.

it's getting pretty hot here in phoenix. i think we hit the high 90s today. i hate it. our air conditioner in the office isn't really effective in cooling us down so we have to end up bringing in a fan. my coworker and i work in a small compact office with a bunch of medical files. yay, lots of shit green medical charts basically surround our desks. i hate them charts. they fuck up my nails and give me some painful hang nails. fucking charts. if i could, i would burn them...

i wanted to go to target this evening ,but work took me longer than i thought tonight. i wanted to get the mona lisa smile dvd. i could go to walmart and pick me up a copy, but i don't want to go to walmart. that place is an animal house. i hate going to the one that is near my apartment. you get hounded by people who try to sell you tamales. oh well, i can wait until this weekend to pick me up a copy. what i really need to do is sit down for the rest of the evening and relax. good night y'all.

0 comments: