CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 07, 2004

my journey to san antonio is nearing. Tomorrow i work until 3:30 pm. I'm planning on leaving to my dad's house in ft. Defiance after work tomorrow. Wednesday is our day of travel. I was checking how long it would take to get to our destination. a whopping 14-17 hrs. ugghhh, i think my ass will be numb by the time we get to san antonio. anyway, i got brian to go with me and well, we are going to see my mum. i haven't seen her in over 16 years! it sure is gonna be something..... i'm so ready to go, but at the same time i have a lot of anxiety. i haven't seen my mum in so long and well, i don't know what to expect. i'll just cross my fingers and hope that she doesn't think i'm still that 5 year old little girl that left her so many years ago. actually, we didn't leave her, she left us, but anyway, that's the past and i've totally forgiven her. so, i guess wish me luck! MY SISTER IS GRADUATING FROM BASIC TRAINING FROM THE AIR FORCE! MY SISTER JUST RECEIVED HER AIRMAN'S COIN FROM SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING WARRIOR WEEK!!! YIPEE!!!

0 comments: