CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 27, 2007



My condolences to their families. I cannot imagine what they are going through. I did not feel like working all day because of the helicopter crashes. It brings tears to my eyes to hear people tell their stories about the crashes. I was at Steele Indian School Park today eating my lunch since I work so close to downtown phoenix. If I would have just stayed 15 minutes longer I would have witnessed the crash. There was a small airplane dragging a geico advertisement while we were eating our lunch. We noticed that it was flying unusually low. I thought one of the helicopters might have crashed into that airplane when I first heard the news, but found out several mintues later that it was two helicopters. I am still traumatized.....probably because I wake up and sleep to 3 tv. My prayers are with the family and friends of SCOTT BOWERBANK & JIM COX of 3 tv and also to CRAIG SMITH & RICK KROLAK of channel 15. You will be missed............

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. On the day of the crash, I didn't want to work for the rest of the day. I felt sickness in my stomach when I thought of how the families would have to be contacted and told.

I love 3TV and was really saddened upon hearing the news. I was on my way back to work in central Phoenix when I saw the giant black smoke rise up in the air and many police cars and fire trucks making their way past me.

I was on my way back from Scottsdale and took the I-10 exit to 7th Street. Earlier, I thought about going through the streets instead of the freeway and had I chosen that option instead, I would have driven on either Camelback or Indian School and would have been in the area of the crash at the same time. Weird.