CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

this past weekend i spent time with my dad, his new girl friend and my two brothers. my dad came down to glendale/phx for his birthday. i threw a big bbq feast. i carefully planned out my meal the day before he was to arrive. we barbequed rib eye steak, t-bone steak, brautwurst, hotdogs, corn on the cob and i made some homemade potatoe salad and fruit salad. i also bought a birthday cake from the fry's mercado. it's sorta in a ghetto neighborhood, but i love the way that they make cakes. they are almost like the ranch market and also the prices of their cakes are very reasonable. we spent most of our weekend playing with the wii. i love mario kart! well, i best be getting to bed. i've been running my ass off these couple of weeks because my family in korea fed brian and i so much that i gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks!!. yeah, freaking disgusting so i've been really watching what i've been eating and trying to stay really active. i'll leave you with pics of my aunt's wedding. she did traditional and korean.


0 comments: