CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2003

i had to format my computer, which totally sucks. i spent my day trying to get my cable modem to work and trying to install all my programs i had on my computer. i still haven't finished installing every yet. i was so frustrated today. i was listening to music early this morning and then i had opened up two different programs at the same time and then my computer locked up so i restarted my computer and then the computer didn't want to load up windows any more. i am so sad. i lost every thing that i had saved on my computer. i almost ended up driving to fry's electronics and buying me whole new computer. i was that frustrated. i should be okay tomorrow though. i have enough time to load every thing back up. i should be leaving back to the reservation after 2pm tomorrow. i hope you all have a wonderful father's day because i know i sure will.

0 comments: