CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

awwww........i have nothing really going on. i didn't do much this weekend. i'm very frustrated with my insurance company. i mean, if they are short on staff, why don't they hire more people? i called them on monday to have them add another vehicle to my policy, but i have not heard from them. i had to go out of my way to call them. it's crazy, i mean, don't they realize that they are going to lose business because of their inability to get back to their customers right away? tomorrow, will be the third day i will be calling over there to check on the status of my policy. dang, it just makes want to go over there and raise some hell with them. arrgghhhh....i'm so mad right now...... i will probably go home and sulk. brian will come to my rescue......

0 comments: