CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2003

i'm stuck here at work until 8:30pm. i also found out that we had visitors in town and now our apt will be a temporary hotel/motel to house the visitors. i like visitors, but there's just some weekends i want to stay home and relax from a very long week, this is one weekend i wish we didn't have visitors.

sheesh, it's been about 3 weeks since i last went to the emergency room. i went in for a severe sore throat. this is probably the worst sore throat i ever had in my life. it got to the point that it was so painful to swallow. anyway, about 3 weeks ago i walked into the emergency room, the doctor examined my throat for a second or two, and he was on his way to get my medication. i was really disappointed that he didn't do something more, like for example, a culture or something! He didn't even tell me my diagnosis, all he said was that my throat looked, "bad". i was going to ask him some questions, but i could tell that he was in a hurry to get to the next patient, so of course, i didn't ask anything. the medication (amoxicillin) seemed to be working until i stopped taking it 5 days later, and now my throat is beginning to hurt again. its been hurting for the last 3 days and i'm sorta getting freaked out about it because i don't have a cough nor do i have a runny nose, but for some reason my throat hurts like hell when i swallow. dang, i might have to visit the hospital sometimes this weekend, which will be such a drag, since the weekend is my time to relax.

anyway, i hope y'all have a good weekend and don't do anything i wouldn't do.....

0 comments: