CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 01, 2003

a friend of mine sent me this email forward and i would like to share it with y'all. i especially like the corn statement.



special things to say to your navajo sweetheart . . .


your eyes glitter like the ashes in my stove.

your teeth shine like my grandfather's concho belt.

you make me feel like a million food stamps.

you mean more to me than my G.A. check.

you are soft like my sheep skin.

you are cuter than my behe.

you are the meat in my mutton stew.

i would choose you over ribs anyday.

won't you be the honey in my tea.

i love you more than mutton.

i would rather be with you then go to bingo.

that's not a rib in my pocket.

will you be the fat in my achii'?

you are beautiful like my grandmother's rug.

is your name naadaa' because I want to nibble on
you from head to toe.

your lips taste like abid.

your breath smells sweet like Shasta.

you are the cherries in my fruitcocktail.

your hair is like the strings in my grandmother's
loom.

your eyes look like dibe bichaan.

your knees! they look like potatoes.

your tongue taste like commodity beef


here are some more pics.

0 comments: