CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

i was so tired yesterday that i left work around 4:00pm, got something to eat for dinner, and fell asleep. i didn't wake up until 9:30. i had a hard time going back to sleep. my cat kept bugging me. she was probably trying to tell me to get up. i hate it, i feel so fatigued all the time. i desperately need to change my daily routines soon. in july, i will probably have more time to do things in the evenings instead of being stuck at work or at school.

monday we started on the cpt-4 coding. so far, its been such a drag. i'm not as hyped about coding as i was when i first started school. i think the more i think about it, i just want to get school over with, especially since i only have a couple of months left. i want my life back basically.

on saturday, my dad visited me. he was staying in tucson for about 2 weeks so he could take some classes at the university of arizona. he was picked out of a handful of people to make the venture out to tucson to become a certified navajo interpreter for the court systems. if he becomes certified he'll be making 60 bucks an hour! i'm so proud of him!

0 comments: