CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 02, 2004

this weekend is labor day weekend. i don't have any thing planned this weekend. i'll probably catch up on some much needed sleep. brian and i were thinking about taking a drive to payson, but i'm not sure if i want to spend my weekend driving around. i feel like just vegetating in my living room.

nothing much has been happening in my neck of the woods. i just come home from work, eat dinner, watch tv, and then go to bed at night and start all over again the next day. it's like i've turned into an old fart in a little over a year. i think it started ever since i started working at my current job. i'm not motivated to do anything anymore. the only time i leave my apartment is on the weekends. that's when i hit the yard sales and flea markets. i've been doing this for a little over a year now and i found some wonderful things at a bargain of a price! i like to collect very old things. a lot of the stuff that i collect are old bottles, soda bottles and toys from back in the day. i don't know why i go crazy over stuff like this, but all i gotta say is that it makes me happy and it also gives me something to do. a month ago i bought a record player. i think it's the coolest thing next to my dolls of the world korean barbie. my record player is the best. i can listen to some old ass tunes in my raggy clothes, bushy hair, with not a care in the world. these days my search is for records. last weekend i bought michael jackson 'thriller' for only a buck. i got a few records in my collection, but i'm looking to add more to my collection.


anyway, next weekend we're going to the navajo nation fair. my main purpose is to hit the flea market and watch the annual parade. the carnies doesn't thrill me anymore, but when i was in school, i walked around the carnies like a bad ass, thinking i was soooooo cool, but i guess times change and we grow older, wiser and well i guess just boring! haha. i'm kidding, but yeah, it was cool back in the days, being with friends, eating curly fries, and riding the rides.

1 comments:

Deene said...

Hi, I came across your blog from Carmen's. Read your comments below about riding the city bus, I do the currently to get to work only because my employer pays the fare. Smelly riders are the worst. There is a BO woman on my route and I've figured out her shower schedule so I try to get on an earlier bus on her smelly days. Other times me and other riders just have to hold our breaths.