CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

i've been fooling around with my computer in the past 2 weeks. i'm actually spending more time on the computer than usual. i actually logged onto my yahoo messenger last weekend and i actually had a ball chatting with past yahoo buddies. back in the days i was on the computer 24/7. i had a job that required me to sit in front of the computer logging onto software connected to the internet. i used to be on the internet all the time. i think i was chatting more on yahoo than working. it was fun and i met some really interesting people. i met a few in person, but the majority of them just wanted something else instead, so that stopped.

i don't know...i think back then i was in a really emotional state. i had a lot of personal things going on in my life and yahoo was the one thing that really kept me busy...that and my drinking buddies. i think i pratically went bar hopping every weekend. pretty soon faces became familiar and eventually those familiar faces became my drinking buddies. it was cool. i had a lot of fun and most of the time ended up partying at somebody's house or end up at the 49ers in tempe. i'm not sure if that is still there...haven't been out in a while....a very long while, but anyway, i'm just reminincsing here. i should be getting to bed. i had to reinstall my windows again because i did a oopsie but now things are better. well, i better get ready for bed. i have a long day tomorrow....

0 comments: