CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

today the banner health system had a career fair. i was contemplating on whether i should go or not. i ended up not going, but i did get information on where i could send my cover letter and resume. i am really excited because they are having a career fair for a new 167 bed hospital. it is going to be called banner estrella medical center. it will be located in southwest phoenix. they expect to open in november 2004 and should reach full operation in 2005. i guess they are recruiting early and inviting health care professionals to express their interest in employment opportunities at the soon to be facility. i will be so excited if they consider me. i graduate in july. that is about 5 months from now. it would be a dream to be working in a newly built hospital. there is another career fair in a couple of weeks and that hospital is almost around the corner from where i live. i am definitely going to go. gawd, i'm so excited today for some reason. my fingers were shaking when i was typing my cover letter and revising my resume here at work. nobody bothered me and i just didn't really care if any one saw me typing my cover letter. i am so tired of taking crap from this job for so long. i am ready to get out of here....

0 comments: