CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 06, 2003

yesterday i sent my resume to the recruiter for the banner health system and i actually got a response back from email. i wonder if my resume gave her a good impression of me. she told me that she was very excited to receive my resume and will look forward to speaking to me in the future. i guess "future" means i might really be considered for a position? i am hoping that this is what she means. oh well, i guess i will find out when that time comes. this is not my only option because there are plenty of other places that i've been researching. i'm here at work. i've been typing my work practically all day and now my fingers gave out on me. it's like i don't have any feeling in my fingertips. a rush project came in and i was asked if i wanted to code these legal documents. i'm not too thrilled about coding the documents because it is time consuming, repetitive, and just plain boring. i don't know how the people at home can do it. we have people who work at home for us and they do this all day, of course, they don't have set hours, but most of them stay online practically all day. we have some people in manila who work for us. i've become very good friends with a couple of them. i have not met any of them in person, but i sure would like to one day. my boss at one time wanted to send me out to the phillipines so i can train them, but the plan turned sour and i was dissappointed. if you ask me, i think my boss was just too greedy and cheap. he probably thought it was too much of an expense for a woman, a minority.....

0 comments: