CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2003

i went to go see that movie gothica. i thought it was good in a sick kind of way. brian and i just got back from the movies. it's colder than hell out there. what in the world is going on? it was like in the mid 80's about 3 days ago and now it's COLD. i heard it's going to be in the 60's next week. i'm sorta looking forward to it though. we need it to rain and be cold here too. i get tired of all that heat, especially since they turned the air conditioner off for the winter.

today, i actually talked to my mother. she actually decided to call me. it was a big surprise for me. she never calls me. i was the one to always call her. i think i just stopped calling because i was tired of being the person trying to contact her all the time. she must have missed me. it's probably been 7 months since i last talked to her. she still sounds the same. i could hear in her voice that she had missed me. anyway, the conversation with her ended with her saying that she was going to call her sister in korea. i cannot imagine how her sister (my aunt) looks. i've never met any of my mother's side of the family because they are all from korea. i wasn't born in korea nor have i ever been to korea. i just wish sometimes though that i was. maybe my life would have turned out differently. i may never know.

0 comments: