CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

i'm just about done with my christmas shopping. i always start in october. i hate procrastinating on things, so i always start early. i need to get a gift certificate for my brother and brian's present. I'm not sure what to get brian yet, i have some gifts in mind, but i'm not sure what to choose out of my list of things i want to get him. i like to try and get gifts that people will actually use.

i think i have my mind set on getting him a cd player for his truck. the truck that he has now came with the manufactured stereo system, tape deck and all. it sounds pretty trashy too. the only dilemma that i have is that i don't know what is good and what he would like. brian is kind of picky about his electronic and tool stuff. i hate to ask him about what he likes about stereo systems because it will definitely give away the surprise. i just love to see people's faces light up when they open gifts. i will just have to go with my instinct and hope that he likes what i get him. if not, tough shit.

well, work is the same. i still hate it with a passion. the lady that i work with decided to take a whole fucking week off, so i'm stuck to fend for myself. i feel like such a helpless puppy in that office. i wish she would show me how to do things thoroughly. the other day she showed me how to check and see if people are qualified for ACHHHS, but she didn't show me all the steps and so i did my job half ass. i will have to wait until she gets back to show me the rest of the steps. nobody in that damn building knows how to do it, so the paper work has to sit there on her desk until she gets back. i swear, if i stay there for a year or more than a year, please, please shoot me. i need to hurry up and get my job experience and get the hell out of that place. i'm so unhappy there and cannot see my self working there over a year.

0 comments: