CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

its is official, my co-worker, at my other job is going to begin working with me. for some reason, i feel like this dark cloud that was around me is now gone. i've been working with my co-worker for a little over 5 years. the good thing about it is that her and i are going to be the only people in that office.

brian and i are still going to stay in town this thanksgiving. i decided i'm still going to cook. i've cooked almost every year, and this year, hopefully, won't be any different. i've got all the fixings: pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, fruit salad, my famous mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes w/ marshallows, fresh baked rolls, and of course we can't forget the main course, the turkey! yes, all that for brian i to eat. we are going to have 4 days off, so we will definately have turkey every day.

0 comments: