CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

just a warning to all people who live in the phoenix area. do not go to the midas that is located on 19th avenue and indian school. they're devious people!

my car was overheating last weekend so i take it to midas and they tell me that it is the thermostat. they change my thermostat. i drive the car the whole week, but on friday night my car overheats in rush hour traffic. we pull over and let the car cool down. the next morning we take it back to midas and they tell us that they need to keep my car all day. about 4pm that afternoon we get a phone call from midas and they tell us that we would need to replace some computer in the car and that it would cost us 700 to 800 dollars. they were giving us all this technical gibberish. i really didn't believe anything he was telling me so i tell midas to stop working on my car. the next day i take it to the dealer and they tell me something totally different from what midas told me. they found that the wire to the fan grounded out and i also needed to replace the fan relay. the labor plus parts only costed me 249 bucks. i was so pissed, i sent brian over to midas to try and get my money back from midas for partially working on it the day before. all they gave us was a $50 discount coupon. yeah right, like i'm going to take my car back over there again! anyway, i hate when my car gets sick. i don't like anybody laying their hands on my car unless they really know what the hell they are doing!!!!! anyway, happy holidays!

1 comments:

teddy makwa said...

Hey MIsty- Found ur blog thru Pebbles,we have the same problem in canada from midas n other big name companys. Just out 4 the almighty buck. Took a look at ur random pics pg.1 -row 2- 2nd from right thats a cute sheep,lol...... My 3 heinz 57's were that cute 1 time...lol...Merry x-mas 2 u n ur family....later teddy