CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 22, 2005

it's getting hot here again, but at least it's not as humid as it was for the past couple of weeks. i don't know, maybe i got used to the humidity and don't know the difference anymore. i can't stand the heat. ugh! i try and not use the air conditioner in my car these days. i'm trying to conserve my gas since gas has sky rocketed in price. it now takes close to 30 buckeroos to fill up my car...that's ridiculous!

i have to get up early tomorrow and go into work. i'm trying to make up my time for thursday since i have a dental appointment. yep, my yearly checkup. i bet you anything i have a cavity. so far, for two years in a row they have found a cavity or two. my mouth is going to be full of fillings soon. i don't mind going to see the dentist anymore. i used to be horrified. i think i've experienced the worst with going to see the oral surgeon. they had to take out 3 impacted wisdom teeth. that was the worst pain i've ever experienced in my life. now i think i can just about with stand anything.

brian is ok. he's down stairs watching the national geographic channel. they were showing a very interesting documentary about 9/11. it's called, 'inside 9/11'. i tell ya, watching that show gave me goose bumps. i can still remember that day. i didn't go to work. i was scared actually, because back then i worked in a building that had 21 floors, so you can imagine why i didn't. it's crazy, i used to live by myself back then and thoughts were running through my mind. i actually thought the world was gonna end that day. i was scared shitless. i just barricaded my self in my 1 bedroom apartment and watched the boob tube all day. anyway, i need to hit the sack....i'm tired and i'm craving some ice cream...nite

3 comments:

mistysnow said...

doing fine mick, how are you? yeah, 9-11...i will never forget that day

hey pebbles, how are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Hello! Good stuff. Good resources here. Best regards!
- mistysnow.blogspot.com n
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

Respects, your site is really excellently done
- www.blogger.com t
spaghetti alla carbonara