CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 03, 2003

i'm probably at the shittiest i've ever felt in a long time. when will all this drama go away? let me give you a run down of shit that has happened to me so far:

1. brian got into an accident
2. because of the accident the insurance will go up.
3. the cost of fixing the truck was a total of $5700.
4. we already had to take the truck back because they overlooked a part that should have been replaced.
5. the air conditioner in the truck isn't running like it used to.
6. my apartment kitchen and half the dining room got flooded from the kitchen sink.
7. some desperate, bastard m*fucker, decided to break into my car and steal my whole collection of cds.
8. work is just so overwhelming for me right now.

dang, what next? it's like nowadays i'm always expecting the worst, like something bad is gonna happen. i'm afraid to even answer my phone because i always think its gonna be bad news. hopefully, this is the last of it. september was a really bad month for me.

0 comments: