CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

i've just been so busy these days. i work about 13 hour days and sometimes i forget to eat. i had to actually buy a little calendar/planner over the weekend because a couple of weeks ago i completely forgot to pay some bills. i don't know how i can let important stuff like that slip my mind, but like i said before, i'm just too busy these days.

i'm not sure if i want to go home this weekend. my dad's birthday is on saturday. he is turning 51. i ran out of birthday gifts to give him. my dad jogs a lot, and i remember a couple of birthdays ago, i bought him running shoes. i'm not really sure what to get for him this time. it's hard to get gifts for men. oh well, i'm still thinking about it. i have until this evening to make up mind, if i don't go, then i will probably send him a check and a birthday card. i am sure i will be apologizing and giving him excuses of why i won't be coming down. i feel so guilty for some reason. i'm just too tired these days to make a trip down that way. my weekends are very precious to me and i don't want to spend my weekend sitting in a vehicle driving down desolate roads.

i got into an argument with my neighbor down stairs. he is the neighbor from hell. i don't remember what day it was, but i know it was in the evening when that filth of a man came up stairs and banged on my door. i of course, answered the door and the first words out of his mouth was "what the fuck was all the banging last night?". i was appalled by the words he used at first, but the raving bitch in me decided to tell him off. i mean i was mad. my mouth was spittin' out the filthiest words one has ever heard. he got me started, i tell ya.....i just remember when i was done he was scared. there's something mentally wrong with that man. i just told him to mind his own business and to stay out of our lives. there's been a lot of shit that has happened with that man since he's moved in and i just don't want to talk about it right now because it will just piss me off. the bad thing about this whole situation is that i signed another year lease and i have to live next to this shit head for another year. dang!

0 comments: