CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2003

what a horrible, horrible, experience! i tell ya, i was scared. i made my entrance into that little room yesterday and i just remember thinking that i should go pee, but then i didn't want to leave the room because i felt that i probably would have left the building instead of going to the restroom. i was seated immediately when i entered the room. the room was small, and the whole room was decorated with paintings. my eyes were fixated on a particular painting while i sat on that chair. the painting was an oil painting and it had 3 women standing. it looked like they were laughing, but then again they looked pretty old, you couldn't really tell what the painting was because paint was just splashed all over the place. i sat there for about 15 minutes staring at that painting when the doctor walked into the room. he immediately told his assistant to strap me down. i'm kidding. she didn't strap me down, but it was interesting to see these straps that were under a table across the way from me. i sat there wondering if they would have to use those things on me. anyway, after the assistant prepped me the doctor turned on his working lamp. it was huge. i couldn't even open my eyes because that light was so bright. i wanted to watch every thing he was gonna use, but i couldn't even squint to see. i did catch a glimpse of how long that freaking needle was though. he probably shot me up about 4 times on each side of the mouth. i hate them shots. it hurt so much, it actually brought tears to my eyes. he finished and told me to hold tight and then he left the room. they usually give the novacaine some time to take it's effect. i really didn't know what to expect at this point, so i just sat there. my legs were shaking and i could feel my cheeks and lips getting numb. i probably sat there for about 10 mintues and finally the doctor came in and he asked me if i was numb yet. i said 'yes' and he prepped himself to work on me. dang, i swear, i am so glad i'm finally over this, and i will never, ever, have to do any kind of shit like this again. it is the worst pain i've ever felt in the world. actually, i hear giving birth is the worst pain in the world, but i don't know that yet, so this is probably the worst freaking pain i've ever felt. he started to work on my bottom left impacted wisdom tooth. that sucker wasn't even sticking out. it was some where underneath my gums, but he magically found it. all i remember is the doctor telling me that there was going to be a lot of pressure and jerking. he was right. my face was being pulled every which way, and i could hear him cracking my tooth. i guess when he cracked my tooth, i felt the sharpest pain. i immediately alerted him that i could feel it. he pulled out that needle again, and shot me up with some more novacaine. that shit was fucked up. i was feeling every thing he was doing. especially when he stuck that fucking needle where i could feel the pain. i was pretty pissed off, scared, and i wanted to knock that doctor on the side of the head for making me feel that pain. they took out 3 impacted wisdom teeth yesterday. i don't ever wanna go through that again. i bled all freaking day from where he sliced and dug for them teeth. i have stitches in my mouth now, and it's a freaking bitch trying to swallow, let alone trying to eat. my whole face is swollen. yesterday they gave me some codeine tablets. i took 2 of them suckers. that shit didn't work at all. they also gave me 400mg tablets of ibuprofen. i took one of those with those codeine tablets and finally the pain subsided. the pain afterward is the hardest to deal with. i coudn't even lay down yesterday. i had to keep my head elevated because the bleeding just wouldn't stop. hmmm...the description of the pain i felt yesterday: IT'S TEN TIMES WORSE THAN A ROTTEN TOOTH!!!

0 comments: