CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2003

it's been a long time....... my life at this point has been one big whirl wind. I'm always exhausted, and because i'm so exhausted, i just don't want to do anything during the week. it's just work, work, work, and more work. the weekends are so precious to me. i spend most of my weekends in the living room, you can find me laying on the couch with a remote in one hand. ahhhhh, i wish i t were the weekend starting all over again.

i'm here at work. there's actually no one here and it's a bit eerie. my cousin is usually here before me, but for some reason she isn't here today. i doubt she's gonna come in any time soon because she wouldn't want to spend the rest of the day with the bastards from the other department. well, we'll see if anybody else in my department comes in, if not, i will just have to eat breakfast by my self.

una limonada por favor

0 comments: