CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2003




awwww, don't my babies look cute? they can do the darndest things that will absolutely melt my heart. especially, the older cat. she can just look at me with her huge eyeballs and i can just melt. she's been with me for a little over 2 years now. if i hadn't taken her from kayenta, she would have been a rez cat, living outside, bony, eaten by dogs, wolves, coyotes, or run over by some rez truck. geez, when we got her, she was the ugliest little kitten, but as the years went by she just blossomed into a beautiful cat. she's my baby, i really can't imagine not having her around.

the little cat, zoey, has been with us for almost a year. she is the the daring one. she will do the craziest things and she always thinks she can get away it. she reminds me of a little puppy. i discovered the other day, while i was watching tv, that zoey could fetch. she has this small, dirty, stuffed panda head that she likes to carry around in her mouth. she plays with that head all the time. *cough* *cough* that's brian's cat. she sucks up to him......

i also want to thank chris for sending me the beautiful christmas card and photo...thanks bunches!!!!

0 comments: