CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

my gosh, i'm finally back in front of my computer. lately, i haven't been in the mood to sit in front of a computer, so i gave myself a long break. i have to catch up on my daily reads and see how every one is doing.

well, christmas came and went. it seems like i traveled all over the rez during the christmas break. my destination point on the rez was fort defiance and kayenta, but most of the time i ended up in gallup driving around my family and buying all kinds of stuff to spoil the hell out of them. i had so much fun though, it was a much needed break!

for my gifts, i loved each and every gift i received. i got a beautiful black leather purse with a hint of the navajo pendelton design, a coin purse with the same pendelton design to match the purse, a storyteller bracelet, jewelry box, a diamond necklace, and a gift card from target. so many wonderful gifts........

i hope y'all had a wonderful christmas like i did......happy new year y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: