CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

i've recently signed up for an ebay account. i think it's the most wonderful thing on the web! i like to collect things from my childhood and i happened to stumble upon this. it was such an easy purchase. i was hesitant in buying anything online at first, but then i read a little more about the rules of online shopping. i purchased my doll, and boy was i happy when i received that thing in the mail. i got it within two days of my purchase. the box has never been opened and the doll was sold back in 87'. i now have a native american barbie doll and a korean barbie doll. sounds like a mixture of me......

life is the same...nothing really going on. it's just the every day thing of going to bed early and getting up to a long day of work. tomorrow i have to drive to chandler and help the other agency out with the opening of charts. it seems as though they are bombarded with work and they want me to step in and help out. it makes me feel good inside to think that they think highly of me. they are always praising me at the work and hopefully i can see some of their praises going towards my paychecks.

i hope every one is doing well...i lost track of my daily reads. i need to catch up...anyway, happy new year y'all!!!!!

0 comments: