CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

ADD, ADHD, obcessive compulsive disorder, Zyprexa, Straterra......blah, blah blah, my brain is in overload mode. i think i'm already tired of my job. why can't i just be happy for once?!!? it's all good with my co-worker from my other job being there, but for some reason i'm just not satisfied. why do i always feel like this????? i have never had a job i've ever loved in my life. why is that? i'm wondering....does anyway feel like this too?

i had a good weekend. i actually had a paid holiday. i was off on martin luther king day. i don't remember when i actually had a paid holdiay like that. it's been a very long time. i didn't get to stay home though. i was too busy with other stuff. i really need to get my life organized soon. too much crap going on right now in my life. i hardly have time to check email or surf anymore like i used to. by the 26th of this month i will not be going into work for my part-time job anymore. they want us to work at home for them, so in the mean time, i'm getting stuff ready to bring some of the equipment home with me from that job. the cool thing about the change is that i actually get to keep the computer i used at that job. yeah...hmmm...i'll take the computer and a couple of other things i can get my hands on.....MUahhhhhHHHHhhmuuuahhhhhAAAHHhhhh!!!!

0 comments: