CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

i'm taking my kitty cat to her appointment tomorrow to get her spayed. i feel so bad for taking her over there, but i know that i have to soon or else i will be hearing her annoying cries from her being in heat if i don't. i've been around cats who were in heat and i defintely don't want to hear it from my cat! nope, i will not let that happen, good, i'm beginning to not feel guilty anymore. i just hate the see her when i go pick her up from the place tomorrow.

anyway....change of subject. why do people have some gawd awful stink ass breath? i'm training this lady at my new job and she's got the stinkiest breath. she's nicely dressed, nice hair-do, nice shoes, and has very good manners, but when it comes time to her speaking....my gosh, that stench. i can't help it. i had to open our door today to try and get some fresh air in the office . i'm hoping that the therapists i work with don't think that it's my co-worker and i stinking up that room. i've got a headache from the smell and just thinking about the smell is making me cringe!

0 comments: