CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2004

arghhh....i'm in a bit of a dilemma, so much shit has been happening to me and my family. i can't really talk about it now because i've got to let things settle before i blow my lid.

i also brought back the computer from work. i did a crazy thing though. i formated it, and well, there's some things i just can't get working again. i need to search for a certain driver for the video card, but then again, i'm thinking that the windows that i use isn't compatible with the video card. dang, shit i get myself into! anyway, my screen resolution is 640x480 right now and i feel like a blind bastard at the moment because everything is so freaking huge.

i'm leaving for the rez in a couple of hours. i haven't been to work in the past two days. i need this little vacation. i also need to kick someone's ass when i get to the rez. she better watch out cause the bitch is on her way...

0 comments: