CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

there are just some days when i just feel sooooo overwhelmed. today's one them days. i was on the phone practically all day. it was just non stop ringing all fucking day. i was about to throw my phone out the window. that is the worst part of my job that i absolutely hate. i hate answering the phones and i hate scheduling intake appointments. actually, scheduling appointments isn't really in my job description, i'm the back up person when the lady who supposed to do them isn't at work, and today she wasn't there. how do they expect me to do my job if i have to sit there with the receiver attached to my head for most of the day?

the worst part about taking those intake appointments is hearing what the client's presenting problems are. i tell ya, there's some fucked up people in this world and i just don't understand how some people can live with themselves when they do awful things to children. i really don't feel sorry for those parents that do these things to their own children. they shouldn't be having children in the first place. all i hafta say is that they will be judged in the end...that's all i have to say about that.

anyway, i'm sitting here at home, checking email, and listening to some music (i just can't get tired of listening to coldplay "the scientist"). there's not much going on right now, but i will soon be watching me some tv. tonight the 'simple life' is showing and that is a definite must see for me. good nite y'all.

0 comments: