CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2003

gosh.......(long sigh)......(yawn).....i'm so tiiiirrrred. this week is a real burn out. the only good thing is that i have my co-worker from my other job working with me now. i've been dragging myself to work lately. my whole body is aching and i constantly have a headache. i have the one that feels like the throbbing is in the back of your eyeball.

last night i was going to post a picture of my christmas tree, but my battery in my camera died, so maybe i will do it tonight. brian and i have an aritificial tree that is about 4-6 feet high. we decided to take the tree out of storage and decorate it after thanksgiving. so far, my little cat, zoey, has just about knocked off most of the ornaments. every now and then, you will either step on one or kick one. i swear, even though you try and get after that cat, she seems to never want to listen. i know she understands me when i get mad at her cause she will look at me, meow, and then scurry away with her tail between her legs.

anyway, i just wanted to thank kathy for sending me a christmas card. i actually got it like 2 days ago. it was cool to see real handwriting instead of fonts from the computer. thanks, kathy!

0 comments: