CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 12, 2002

dang tomorrow is gonna be the oral report thingy that i will be dreading. i hate standing in front of an audience. the last time i had to do an oral report i thought i was gonna pass out. i'm not kidding. it's like, i had the courage to go up there and speak up, but once i got to that podium and saw all eyes on me, my body froze. i could actually hear my heart beat and as i was holding my paper i noticed my hands were shaking. i was trying to tell my self, slow down, don't stumble over your words, and just think that after this you will be fine. it didn't work. i felt my heart pounding all through my report. i hate it and wished that i didn't have to get up there tomorrow.

anyway, as always i'm here at work.....brian called me a little while ago. he asked me what i wanted to eat for dinner. i told him to take the steak out of the freezer and defrost it. dang, brian is gonna make me dinner. just cute. the other day i told him that he is the wife now, since he hasn't been working for the past few days. i told him you have to cook, do laundry, wash dishes, and vacuum, and when i get home he would have to do a deep body massage on me. it's nice though that some one is actually at the house. my poor kitty stays by her self all the time when we are away at work or school.

0 comments: