CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 19, 2002

last night i didn't get a chance to thank the arresting officer for his heroism. sheez.......he heard my cries for help. since, i didn't get to thank the officer in person i called the police department, gave them my case number and asked who the arresting officer was. they gave me his name and his badge number and the address to the police department. after i got the name of the officer and the address, i went down stairs to the gift shop and bought him a thank you card. i thanked him tons. i will never forget what happened to me yesterday. i know now that i will be more cautious when i am out by my self. a great learning experiencing......i never thought any thing like this would ever happen to me.....

well, anyway, i have two christmas parties tomorrow. one is at school around 11am and the other at 1pm at work. i don't know if i should eat at school because i want to save my appetite for the food at work. i guess we will see about that tomorrow. i might just end up pigging out by the time tomorrow rolls around. i'll be sure to drink some pepto bismal tomorrow night.

0 comments: