CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 07, 2002

here at work on a saturday. i have not worked on a saturday in a very long time. i'm the only one here too. the other girls should be coming in a while. i got out of school early yesterday. i came right to work afterwards. it felt so good seeing my coworkers again. it was like the good ole' times. i was laughing all day. it took away all my worries away for the moment. gosh, i really miss my dad. i called him the day that we found out the bad news. he sounded like he was going to cry for us. my dad is a very religious person he prays for brian and I every day. i can just see my dad right now....brewing the coffee, listening to the christian station, and reading the bible at his desk. i miss him and wished he was here during our troubled times.

anyway, on the bright side...brian qualified for unemployment. the person he spoke to told him that he will be getting about $280 bucks a week. That is $350 less than what he used to get every week though. I have to really watch what we are buying for the next couple months. no more splurge spending and I will have to get my ass to work. I take a day off here and there, but now i realize i have to get my ass in gear and be a model employee at work. lol. yeah right.

I have been through so much shit in my life and this is not the worse i've been through. i know i will make it through this. brian and i are together. we love each other very much and we will make it. i have to keep a positive outlook every day and that will work with the help of brian by my side. we will get through this....sooner or later.

0 comments: