CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 24, 2003

awww, today is friday. i can finally ease my mind. i don't really know what we are going to do when i get home from work. maybe brian and i should get something to eat for dinner instead of cooking tonight. i know we would be too tired to mess with the dishes, even if it means just rinsing them off and tossing them into the dishwasher. lol. i think it is still a lot of work. i found out today that i have to work tomorrow. i don't think it should be that bad. we got a new project in and hopefully it isn't too confusing. if it is, i know i will have a short stay at work tomorrow. usually i will get frustrated, disgusted, and then get mad, dealing with it the next day is better than trying to figure it out during your frustration. tomorrow i'm also planning on seeing that movie 'just married' i don't remember if that is the correct title but i know that brittany murphy is starring in it. you know, the other day i started to log onto my yahoo messsenger and to my surprise most of my chat friends were still there. i used to chat on messenger 24/7 a few years back. it actually help me get over the hard times in my past relationship. it basically help me forget about reality for a moment in my life. i met a lot of good chat friends and to this day i still correspond with some them. it's neat how you can find friends all over the world with just messenger.

0 comments: