CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 10, 2003

finally! today is friday. i cannot believe i made it through this very long week. i will probably be leaving here from work in a little while. i got a call today from brian. he tells me that he wants to go out to kayenta this weekend. i don't know if it is a good idea. i finally get the weekend off and he wants me to drive to the reservation. i don't feel up to it. he was trying to bribe me though. i thought it was sooooo cute. he was telling me if we go out there to kayenta that we could get another kitten. i excited at first, but then i thought about it. the only reason he said this is to get me to drive out there. he knows that i want another cat, but so far, he has been telling me no until today. brian's aunt has a cat and the cat had a liter of kittens during thanksgiving. i wanted one, but i was told that i couldn't. i respected brian's decision and whined and begged the whole time. i never got the kitten so now he is bribing me......maybe i should take up his offer. my cat at home seems be unproductive now a days. she doesn't really play with her toys anymore. she lays on the arm chair sprawled all the time. the only time she gets up is to see if we are going to feed her. i want to put some more picture of her up, but i haven't had the time to do any thing these days. she has grown, but she is still my baby.....

0 comments: