CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 23, 2003

gawd, i am so disgusted. actually more dissappointed in my cousin. see, about 7 months ago both my cousin and I decided to start school together. the purpose was to get into a new career and, of course, make more money. so we signed up for classes and we were set. i am still in school, but my cousin on the other hand decided to drop out. her excuse is that she doesn't have a baby sitter. what kind of freaking excuse is that? I don't think that is a sensible excuse at all. that is just plain stupid! I don't understand her sometimes. I think this sudden change in decision is probably due to her boy friend, or should i say soon to be husband. a couple of weeks ago she blurted out that she was engaged and that she is going to get married in february sometimes. i actually begged her to reconsider. there are a number of reasons why i begged her. one, the guy cheated on her. it wasn't just once, it was several times. on many different occassions, including the time when she was pregnant. second, he is an alcholic. and third he put her through a lot of hell. my cousin has been with this guy on and off for a total of 9 years now. i'm just so dissappointed! i know it is none of my business, but because she told me all the details of their horrible relationship i feel like i just have to do something. it sucks.

0 comments: