CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 13, 2003

gosh, i'm actually excited to see Joe Millionaire tonight. i watched it last monday and i was sick to my stomache watching those retarded girls crying because they didn't get picked. now come on, you mean to tell me these hoes want to meet joe because of his looks and personality. 9 times out of ten these chics are there for the money and fame. so far i've been liking the show, just because these girls are in competition to see if they can get him. i hear that 7 more girls are going to get eliminated tonight.....

anyway, over the weekend i did something drastic. i actually got my hair spiral permed. i had an old perm in my hair before and i was going to let the thing grow out and decide whether i wanted to keep it straight or perm it. i couldn't wait any more because this place that i went to was charging 65 bucks to spiral perm my hair. my hair is really long too so that price surprised me so i couldn't resist. i scheduled my appointment and got my hair done yesterday. i'm sitting here smelling the awful stench of the perm. i've been getting headaches off and on throught out the whole day today. tomorrow morning i will finally get to wash my hair. the lady at the salon told me not to wash my hair until tuesday morning. it turned out really nice. i love it and i feel good about my self again.....

0 comments: