CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 31, 2003

what a wonderful day. today is brian's birthday, i had an opportunity to come into work early and am going to leave early, and best of all it's payday. friday is a good day, as the saying goes...thank goodness it's friday! i'm not going to work on saturday either. tomorrow, i am planning to celebrate brian's birthday. i told brian i would make some navajo tacos for him and probably his family. he is always begging for me to make it and tomorrow he is going to get his wish. i still need to get his cake today. i'm thinking of getting it at baskin robbins. i know he likes ice cream so i'm going to get him an ice cream cake. hopefully, it doesn't melt on me on the way home, that will suck. my cousin is having her son's birthday party tomorrow also. she invited me, but since we are throwing parties on the same day and around the same time i don't think i will celebrate her son's birthday party with her. besides, i dont' think i want to see her bastard boyfriend. i still can't believe her. it makes me sick to my stomach to think that she is even thinking of marrying that asshole. he put her through a lot of hell. i don't understand her. i just know if i ever see him i will surely say some smack to him. he doesn't deserve my cousin, but i don't think my cousin knows any better. truthfully, i think it's just the way she was raised.

0 comments: