CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 07, 2003

man, i was so tired yesterday. i got off work and had scheduled me an appointment with my car dealership so they can check the radio/cd player that came with the car. the radio/cd player in my car has been broke for about 2 months now and it really sucks because i can't listen to any of my cds when i'm driving. i didn't realize that not having radio in your vehicle can be so boring. anyway, i waited there for about 2 hours and within those 2 hours i must have fell asleep in their lounge because i woke up with someone shaking me and calling my name. it was my service advisor trying to get me up to tell me that my car was ready to go. she told me that they ordered a new radio/cd player and i should be expecting a letter in the mail in the next couple of weeks telling me that my radio is in. yay! i'm getting a new radio! i bought an extended warranty on my vehicle and so now all i have to do is pay a $50 dollar deductible.

this past weekend was the greatest. brian and i spent our weekend with brian's sister, leona. it was a full house. we bbqed, went sight seeing and watched movies all in one weekend. i always have a good time when we go back, i wish it could last a little longer. i think i won't be satisfied until i stay out on the rez for about 2 months.

0 comments: