CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

september fair is near....i'm trying to put in as many hours at work so my ass can make it to window rock. my goal is to work 12 hours a day, monday-saturday, until august the 26th. That should give me a total of 168 hours. do you think i could it? i guess we will have to see after the 26th rolls around....

my boss is in town. yesterday he actually had the decency to say hello to me. i of course said hello back and went back to what i was doing. actually, i went back to trying to keep myself busy. i'm still pissed off about something my coworkers and i discovered the other day. we found out that one of the hoes that works at home for us makes probably about 20,000 more than us. i don't understand how she did it, she must have sucked a lot of dick to get where she is now. he definately overlooked us when it came down to picking and choosing for that position. not one time did he even mention to us about the position or even asked us if we would consider wanting to take up the position. the girls and i sat and talked about why we were not picked for the position and we came down to a conclusion..... we are not 'white', it's just plain and simple. we busted our asses to get this department up and running and you would think he would in return do us the same favor. the department came about from our knowledge of coding legal documents. he wouldn't have made it either way. our boss thinks we don't know about this, but the girls and i can be quite the snoop when we are here in the wee hours of the morning. gawd.....i'm still going on my job interviews. i need to get out this place quick!

anyway, this is my bitching for the day.....drama...drama....drama!

0 comments: