CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

today i have to run around phoenix to try and look for some gas. we have no gas here, and when there is gas, there are long lines just to get gas. my car is running on fumes. it really sucks when you have drive out of your way and wait in long lines for gas. i heard that some places were up to $4.00 dollars a gallon. that is nuts. that's price gouging. i saw a 1-800 number you can call to report places that are price gouging on the news the other day, but i didn't have time to write it down. i don't know what i'm going to do if my gas runs out, i don't know where to go to get gas. i'm in such a dilemma, it is actually stressing me out. i might have to hop onto a city bus just to get to work soon. imagine me waiting at a bus stop on a hot summer day, i don't think so. i need gas, someone fedex me some gas so i can take my butt to work.

0 comments: