CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

well, didn't do much over the weekend. i worked on saturday, so i had no energy to do anything anyway. i almost went into work sunday, but decided that i shouldn't over work myself before the new week even started. i cooked on sunday though. it's the first time i touched a pan or anything in the kitchen in about a week. i was craving some beef stew that early sunday morning. i made the trip to a local fry's market and bought me all the fixings. i grabbed some yellow squash, baby carrots, celery, stewed tomatoes, potatoes and a giant family pack of beef stew meat. dang, i must have had a massive craving because i also baked a two layer chocolate cake. i was martha stewart for the day.

yesterday i went to a job interview. i was interviewed by two people. i was definately nervous! my palms were sweaty and my legs were jiggly. my interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. i'm not sure if they liked me or not. they were too nice. i couldn't read their body language. usually, i can tell from an interview if they like me or not, but this one i'm not too sure. i just know that i really want to work at this place. i'll talk more about it if i get the job, but i'm trying not to think about it too much because i don't want to get upset when i find out that i wasn't picked for the position.

0 comments: