CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

hmmmmm....i've noticed that someone from work has been visiting my page. i can recognize ip addresses from work. i'm sort of pissed about that because this is MY blog and no one from work is supposed to be reading it, period!. especially, since the people here actually know me in person and that anything i say in here, they can or will use against me. now, i feel like i shouldn't be writing any thing personal in here. if i were to guess who it was, i would say more than likely, it is one of the girls i work with. that really chaps my hide....

anyway, on that note, i don't really feel like writing today, only because i found this out. i am hoping that if this person reads this that they never come back, because this is my way of letting out steam and expressing some of my feelings when i don't want to talk to anyone.

0 comments: