CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 03, 2003

i've missed two days of school so far. i know, it's bad, but i don't feel like being there since my instructor isn't there. they decided to stick the night instructor in our class. what the hell?!?? i transferred out of the night classes to get away from that instructor. basically, all i learned in that class is how to laugh and take long breaks. that class was a joke and a complete waste of my money. i heard that she isn't teaching out of the text books either. what kind of crap is that? i am following my instructor's weekly schedule of what to do in the text books and here she comes and spoils every thing, and to think that i was caught up with my stuff! some people just get me boiling mad sometimes.

i could give you an example of what boiling mad is to me. brian and i decided to dine out at the Ihop over the weekend. it was near where we live and as we were leaving out of the parking lot this big boat of a car reverses out without even looking if any one was driving on the road. she pulled out so fast i was caught off guard and all i could do was panic and honk on my car horn like a crazy fool. so as i was doing that she kept reversing, nearly hitting my car in the front. it's like she was saying i don't give a shit if you are behind me or not. she just whipped out that car, looked at me through here rear view mirror, and then she threw the bird. i was like what the f**K!! i rolled down my window and threw it back at her. she did it again. i was about to get of the car when brian pulled me back. omg, if brian hadn't pulled me back i probably would have done something i would definitely regret. i was so mad at the fact that brian pulled me back into the car. i wanted to get that bitch. anyway, after she seen that i was trying to get out of my car she hurry up and screeched into traffic almost causing an accident. the girl got scared and made an attempt to get onto oncoming traffic. she made it and i was sitting in my car pissed. i'm afraid of what i will do if someone else does that to me again. it's weird. i think i need to take a chill pill, relax, and take a very long vacation......

0 comments: