CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

i was so pissed off today when i came into work. my cousin did it again. she worked 10 hrs today and left finishing with only 2 hrs worth of work. i actually wrote her a letter about OUR concern regarding her laziness and unwillingness to do her work. i haven't given it to her though, only because i'm too chicken. besides, i'm family, and well, i don't want her to hate me and then have her go and tell her mom, my aunt, about what i did and then the whole damn family will know. i think i will have my other coworker either talk to her or deliver the note to her. it just isn't fair! today, i had to work my butt off to make up for her laziness. i don't know what to do about the situation. i don't want to go to the boss. we all have been working together for close to 6 years. it sucks. i'm stuck and i am wondering what is the easiest and nicest way to tell her to shape up.....

0 comments: