CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

i'm really disappointed with my insurance company. every time i call there i always have to be placed on a call back list and then i don't receive a call back from them for about 4-5 hours. yesterday, i received my insurance bill. dang, i about died looking at the statement amount, is $574.60 too much for adding a vehicle and a person to your current insurance? i don't know, the charges were explained to me, but i still cannot understand why it should cost that much. they say the reason why it was that much was because i added a vehicle and a new person in the middle of my policy. i don't know much about car insurance, but i will surely get a second opinion about my situation.

i have about 7 more days left of school. yay! that means i will have no more long hours! yeah right, i will probably keep this job as my second job working from home. it kinda sucks though, because i finally get my raise and i will be leaving soon and when i work from home i won't be getting paid hourly. i haven't started job hunting yet either.

i don't really know what brian and i are doing this weekend. we were planning on going back to the rez, but brian is having second thoughts. he says he's too lazy and he would rather enjoy his time this weekend relaxing. i don't know about that. i had my mind set on going back. hopefully, i can help him change his mind by thursday.

0 comments: