CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

well, my birthday was on saturday. i turned 27. i feel so old. i feel like a 40 year old woman trapped in a 27 year old body. i'm serious, i think i grew up too fast. especially, when i moved out here when i was 18. i realized how hard it was to live alone and have no one to help financially. but i made it on my own. all that i have now, i achieved on my own. my family didn't help me because they were in a big financial mess themselves, so i was here, stuck to fend for myself.

anyway, brian took me out to dinner for my brithday. we ate at this wonderful seafood restaurant called papadeux's. yum yum! they have the most delicious seafood dishes and the best desserts. they're to die for! especially their banana pudding. afterwards, he took me out to the mall and told me to get anything i wanted for my birthday. i made the decision to buy clothes. it was perferct, i had a $50 gift coupon for a particular store that i love shopping at too! i think this is probably the best birthday present i had in a long time! i really enjoyed it and this is the first year that i actually didn't drink on my birthday. yay!!

my dad is coming down to visit me this weekend. he missed my graduation and my birthday, so he promised that he will visit me this weekend. i can't wait! that means i have to clean. blah. i have so much junk laying around. i have piles of paper that needs to be filed away in the filing cabinet. i think i might need a secretary or something to do all my filing because i hate sorting through papers. i do enough of it at work already.

0 comments: