CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

we finally got rain last night. the monsoon storm finally swept into central phoenix. it's just too bad i had to take my ass to sleep early, so i didn't get to romp around in the rain.

i have an interview today, but i'm not sure i really want to go to the interview. i hate that i have this negative feeling. i think i may know the reason why though. i'm waiting to hear back from this other job that i so desperately want and i'm basically waiting for them to call me for an interview. the other day, the office manager at my work spoke to me for a brief moment and he asked me if i was searching for another job. i told him a little fib. i told him i was trying to look for volunteer work or a part-time job. the office manager looked at me with a weird expression and then blurted out to me that a certain company called him the other day asking about me and asking what kind of work i did. i was totally caught off guard. after our brief conversation i just wanted to scurry away and hide under a rock some where. i hope he doesn't treat me any different because of this. what really gets me is that i answered 'no' on the part that asks you if they could contact your employer on the application. i was sort of pissed that they called, but then again i thought about it for a bit and realized that they wouldn't have called my work if they weren't interested in me.

my dad left phoenix on sunday. i miss him desperately and wish he could have stayed a little longer....

0 comments: