CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2003

oh my gawd, today was a freaking tease! i saw storm clouds, lightening, and there was a lot of wind, but you know what? it didn't even freaking rain in the area i was in. it seemed like it knew that i wanted the rain so much, so it purposely went around the area i was in. dang, that sucks. now, its so darn hot and muggy.

i called my dad today. he told me that he's going to be here early saturday morning. he should be arriving in the wee hours of the morning with my two brothers. geez, my brothers haven't been out here in a while. i've moved two times since the last time they came to visit me. i know this weekend will be interesting. i'm sorta glad that my step mother isn't coming. she gets on my nerves and at times i can't stand to be around her. to tell you the truth, i really don't know what my dad saw in that lady...

i'm here at work as always. i didn't realize that destination 2 came out on dvd, so i'm probably going to stop by target after work. i'm also waiting on bringing down the house (aug. 5) and lord of the rings the two towers (aug. 26) to come out.

0 comments: