CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2003

it is official! i finally got my yearly raise. they gave me a 4.75% raise. this is good and bad. the raise is good because we finally got our raise after requesting a review for so long. the bad thing is that i may have to leave soon, since i recently finished school. i cannot make up my mind. since, my graduation from school i've filled out job applications at almost every hospital around the area i live. i'm not sure if i really want to leave my current job. the reason i say this is because i will miss my co-workers. i've been with these girls for over 6 years. i'm thinking of working full time at my future position and then asking if i could work part-time at my current job. i'm hoping that the boss in texas will let me do that. if not, then i guess it's good bye to my dear friends. i know i will miss them very much, but i know that i have to do something with my life quick! this will be the hardest thing for me to do, to leave my friends.

i'm trying to clean up a bit. brian and i moved around furniture last weekend and we are still trying to dust, vacuum, wipe down, and put every thing back together. i have no idea why we decided to rearrange the living room. it was fun at first, but when we got done moving every thing around we noticed that we still had to put back every thing. it's been a mess since last weekend and i have until tonight to clean every thing up. my dad will be arriving tonight!

0 comments: